Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cuttlebug Love Part 2

Hi Crafters!

So I took a poll on instagram and a lot of the ladies said they would add "Family" to my banner. I took their advice and I LOVE the way it came out.


I used my Lyrical Letters cartridge



Once I had my letters cut out from my Cricut I was ready to emboss them in this awsome Cuttlebug!


Here is my "M" as I am running it through.
(I place my cardstock in between 2 B plates)  


Below you can see my "L" is embossed! 
So EASY!! All you have to do is turn the handle the Cuttlebug will do the hardwork!


Here are my letters ready to be placed on my banner.


Here is the "A "



I tried to get a close up


My finished banner yay!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous banner,I love the cuttlebug.wish I had a cricut.How does that work for you? Have been to the splitcoaststampers site? They have soooo much beautiful ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Thank you! The cricut is soo much FUN! It's all I do any spare chance I get! I wish I had more stamps! This crafting can get pretty expensive! I have not been to the splitcoaststampers site but thanks I will have to ck it out! I used to live in Ceres many moons ago! I did not stay long about 2 years I missed it here in the bay. Thanks for adding me as a friend I look forward to seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete