Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cricut Christmas Banner


Happy Friday!! I have a banner I would like to share. I stayed up way too late making this banner!
It was worth it becasue I had so much fun doing it.

This was my first time using my Pretty Pennants cartridge.



Look how AWSOME my Cricut is! I get amazed every time I see it cut so large!

Here are my cut out pennants. I used 2 diff types of red print.


I whole punched them and ran a red ribbon through them.

Love the colors!


Drum roll please......... My Christmas Banner. I am really happy the way it turned out! I may go home tonight an add some letters to my banner I'm dying to emboss them with my Cuttlebug! I could get addicted to making banners!! This cartridge is a MUST to have! Next banner... one for my craftroom!    

Have a wonderful weekend fellow crafters!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have a similar spot for my tree. I might have to copy this banner idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I saw the idea in a magazine where the house was decorated with only red and white colors. Happy Crafting!

      Delete