Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Vinyl Tutorial

Hi Crafters!
In this post I will show you how I added vinyl to my office chair.
 I chose my color vinyl.
 
 
I place my vinyl down on my mat

 
I select and load my cartridge. I am using "Cuttin Up"
 
 
I select the font, letters and size  

 
My cricut starts workin it's magic! (below)

 
I now tear off my vinyl and the letters stay on my mat.
(I suppose you could use "kisscut" but I have never tried)
 

 
I use my cricut tools to get the vinyl to lift.

 
 
From there I simply place each letter from the mat to where you will place your vinyl
Here I am attaching it to my office chair.
 
Waaaa Laaa.... here it is!

 
I love the way it came out looks "fun" to me
and thats what I hope to do in this room once I'm finished with it!
 
I hope you where able to follow along if not feel free to leave comments and I will certainly get back to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment