Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I discovered a MAGIC machine...

Yes, you guessed right! A CRICUT!

Oh my I can't tell you how many times I traced, cut letters, numbers and images to get the look I wanted for my crafts.... NOT anymore!

This handy dandy machine can do it all!




I got my Cricut Expression 2 for $100.00 off! SCORE!! only $199!
Thank you to my sweet boyfriend JD! I love you!!

Here I am below as I am walking out of Joann's (see video) 


The loot I came home with this day all from my boyfriend who loves and believes in me!


Now go get your CRICUT!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I have the small Cricut and so want to upgrade. you have created some cute stuff so far!

    (I found you via Instagram--good luck with your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! Thanks for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete