Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Got Monogram?

Hello Crafters! It's Monday and it's Thanksgiving week! Yay! I thought I would share my obsession with monograming EVERYTHING! Attached are some pictures of a framed monogram J that I made using my Cricut for my craftroom. 
Green Damask Cardstock .59 cents
 Black Frame 12.00


                                  Using my Cricut I cut out a "J" from the Varsity Cartridge on glitter cardstock

                                                   Here is the "J" once it's cut on my damask cardstock
                                                   I added adhesive to the back of my J to get it to stick



And..... here it is framed on my wall in my craftroom that I am setting up!


It is centered in the middle of my kids art from when they where little.

Below are some other Framed Monogramed letters I have made for my nieces and nephews






Thanks for letting me share one of my current obsessions!! 

6 comments:

  1. Love all the decor for your new craft room. I can't wait to see the results.

    Great work.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catarina! Thanks! I'm so excited I just need a few more things!- Jossie

      Delete
  2. the J looks so cute surrounded by adorable art work! and it's kind of funny... i just did something similar.. only with fabric and a wooden letter. great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! How funny! We got crafts on the brain!

      Delete