Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Got Cricut?

Hi there! Cheer season started for my daughter and for our 1st home game we where up on the list to bring water bottles for the team. I did not want to bring just a plain water bottle, I wanted something cute... my mind started spinning. I thought I know what I will make! A Minnine Mouse water bottle with each girls name on it. So the search was on! I tried to figure out how I was going to get the image of Minnie. To my google surprise... I realized I needed a CRICUT! This lil machine is awsome! It has literally changed my life! So check out my water bottles!



I cut out the blk image of Mickey off of the Mickey and Friends Cartridge and used Orange duck tape to cut out Minnie's bow.



The coaches cups



 Below is the image of my new CRICUT... this was my first test page!


I love love love this Cricut! I'm addicted to CRICUT!




1 comment:

  1. Addicted is the correct word !! Im also addicted to cricut !! But girl you need to do some vinyl vids !!! I have no clue how to use it and im just hoarding the vinyl i have lol !! HELP :)

    ReplyDelete