Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Framed Christmas Art w/ my Cricut!

Hi my crafty friends!! Sorry I have not posted but I have been busy making decorations for my home and making more wine glasses!! I just love love love my Cricut! Take a look see at the great things I made with it!
Home Depot Fresh Wreath $5 @ Home Depot I just added some ribbon!

These were my finds from last year's day after Christmas sale from Macys!

This here is my First Washi Tape! Did not have a clue what I was going to do with it!

My fresh $5 garland from Home Depot looks awsome with my Pottery Barn stockings 

NOW FOR THE GOOD PART>>>> ready? please continue to scroll....


Here I used my Ole Cartridge for the Feliz Navidad and Teresa Collins Christmas for the other two.
Did you notice??? There's my washi tape!  

This is my Santa and I just loooove the way he came out. This picture does not do him any justice. 
Oh and let me not forget my Cricut amazed me with how it just cut this sooo BIG!!
This is a 11 x 14 frame.
  


This is my word tree... the words spell out what most makes me think of Christmas!
We always make tamales this time of year so I had to put it in their. 

This guy came out really pretty. He is also from the Teresa Collins Christmas Cartridge.
Looove that cart it's a MUST to buy!


My pretty garland and lights frame my window for now since I do not have my Christmas tree yet.

Here is a better picture of my fresh wreath

and last but not least.... I got to break out my Christmas
dishes from Pottery Barn that I bought last year at the after Christmas sale!
Have a wonderful day my fellow crafters!
May Cricut be with you!
(get it? "may peace be with you")

No comments:

Post a Comment