Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

DIY Christmas Ornament

Hi there! We had our end of the year party and I wanted to give gifts to the cheerleaders on my daughters squad. Since I won't see them during Christmas I thought why not?



Our symbol is the Bear Paw so I cut out the bear paw from the Zoo Day cartridge and used orange vinyl on my Cricut.

The lettering came built in my Cricut Expression 2 I love and use this font all the time!

You can pick these up at any craft store these where only $2.49!

I added this filler to each ornament.

Pretty simple and super easy! 

3 comments:

  1. Simple and adorable! love it.


    Thanks for sharing your work. So happy you are in the blog world. Now you can join our challenges. :-)

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete